Thursday, March 22, 2012

Now Offering Private Classes!

Did you notice the new link up top?  I've added a new page to my blog that talks about Private Classes.  I've had several customers express an interest in attending classes, so I've come up with a way to give you what you've asked for!  The beauty of this is that you still get to receive FREE hostess products.  Normally for a class, I would reap the benefits of orders placed.

Do you want to make more that just a couple or cards?  This is for you!  You can choose to make 4, 8, or 12 cards!  When you choose to make 8 cards it will be 2 each of 4 different designs or when you choose to make 12 cards it will be 3 each of 4 different designs.

Or would you rather make scrapbook pages?  You can choose to make a double-page 12x12 layout (2 pages).  Want more?  Choose to make 2 12x12 double-page layouts (4 pages).  With a private class you get to pick what you want to do!

I'm sure this is going to be very popular.  Click on the link above and check it out and then call or email me to get your own private class scheduled!  Don't hesitate to contact me with any additional questions you might have!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment