Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Less Than 2 Weeks Left!

I can't believe Sale-a-Bration is almost over!  This year is flying by.  Although, I have to admit that I am enjoying this early spring weather.


The Sale-a-Bration (SAB) promotion ends March 31st.  There's still time to take advantage of earning FREE products with a qualifying order.  For every $50 you spend you get to select ANY item you would like from the SAB flyer!  Check out the flyer HERE.  If you haven't taken advantage of this promotion or you just don't have all of the free stuff you want yet, you can go directly to my Online Store to place an online order or contact me to place an order.

I'll have more projects to post later, but in the meantime you can see some of my SAB cards by clicking on the Sale-a-Bration link on the right hand side under Categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment