Sound similar to a workshop? Well it is, but there are some extra benefits. I'm going to spend more one-on-one time with you designing your class the way you want it. You're going to get to make more projects than you would at a workshop in the same amount of time or maybe even less! I'm also going to create your class invitation specifically for your event AND send them out! Yup, your going to give me your guest list and I will send out ALL of the invitations for you! That's going to save you some time and money. Also, you might know people who just want to come and stamp and not be required or feel "obligated" to place an order. A private class is perfect for those people...they can simply pay the class fee.
Here's a table that shows some of the differences between a private class and a workshop:
- 4 Cards - make 4 cards, class fee $15 or FREE with a minimum $30 order
- 8 Cards - make 2 each of 4 cards, class fee $25 or FREE with a minimum $40 order
- 12 Cards - make 3 each of 4 cards, class fee $35 or FREE with a minimum $50 order
- Double-Page Scrapbook Layout - make 2 12x12 scrapbook pages, class fee $15 or FREE with a minimum $30 order
- 2 Double-Page Scrapbook Layouts - make 4 12x12 scrapbook pages, class fee $25 or FREE with a minimum $40 order
Are you as excited as I am about this new offering? Call or email me today to get your own private class scheduled! We will set a date, go over the details, and start customizing your class.