- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- 2017 Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-Bration Kickoff Party—January 29. Register by Jan. 22.
- Stamp Club Monthly Class - February 10th. RSVP by Feb. 7.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER for one of our biggest events of the year—the annual Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-Bration Kickoff Party! We still have a few spots left, but contact me today to save your seat!
Don't Miss This Ultimate New Catalog Event—January 29!
Come and create 20 DIFFERENT cards spotlighting dozens of new products from the Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-Bration brochure!
But that's not all! At the Kickoff Party, we'll have dozens of new catalog samples to inspire you, hourly prize giveaways, exclusive Sale-a-Bration specials you can only take advantage of at the event...and more! You don't want to miss this one!
5th Annual Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Kickoff Party!
Create 20 DIFFERENT CARDS featuring dozens of new products! Enjoy hourly prize drawings, exclusive specials and receive a FREE set of Watercolor Pencils in your kit!
Nailed It with Urban District Card
Today's Kickoff Party card features the Nailed It Bundle along with products from the Urban Underground Suite. The suite offers a great stamp suite with awesome coordinating Designer Series Paper, Washi Tape and embellishments. It also goes perfectly with the Nailed It Bundle stamp set and framelit dies. These products pair together to make some great all-occasion masculine cards!
Sentiment - I used one of the sentiments from the Urban District stamp set. It's stamped in Memento black ink and then die cut from the coordinating framelit. It's popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals. I like the versatility of this one ... it could be for a birthday, Father's Day or just about anything else!
Background - I used the new Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder in background of this one. It's hard to tell in picture, but these new dynamic folders have an almost 3-D effect. I've also used a small piece of the Urban Underground Designer Series Paper down the side and another pattern behind the focal point.
Second Version - For my second version of this card, I decided to use the Watercolor Pencils and some of the Washi Tape. I also added some Whisper White card stock instead of the black.
Focal Point - I stamped the screwdriver, nails and screws in a piece of Whisper White. Next, I stamped the hammer and cut out with the coordinating framelit. I colored the handles using the Watercolor Pencils. The hammer is popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals. After adhering to the front of my card, I added a couple pieces of the Urban Underground Washi Tape.
The sentiment is the same as the first card, just positioned down in the corner and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Background - The background is the same on this one other than changing the Whisper White to Basic Black card stock.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Nailed It (wood,clear) OR Nailed It Bundle (wood,clear) and Urban District (wood,clear)
- Ink—Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper—Delightful Dijon, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets and Urban Underground Designer Series Paper
- Tools—Build It Framelits Dies OR Nailed It Bundle (wood,clear), Big Shot, Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Watercolor Pencils, Urban Underground Designer Washi Tape, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Thanks for stopping by,