Sunday, May 5, 2013

Saying Goodbye to Some of My Favorites

Have you had a chance to check out the Retiring Stamps and Accessories Lists?  I'll bet some of your favorite products are on those lists.  This time of year is always a mix of emotions for me.  I'm always sad to see some of my favorites go, but also so excited to see what's new!  If you haven't looked over the lists yet, there's still time.  You can find them here:

Retired Stamp Lists—Stamps available through June 3, 2013.

Retired Accessories Lists—Accessories only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST through June 3, 2013.  Dozens of items are at a 25% - 60% discount
See something you just can't live without?  Well, there's still time!  You have a couple of options.  First, you can schedule your own private class or workshop.  By doing this not only will you be able to get all those items on your wish list before they are gone, but you can earn FREE products, too!  I only have a couple of dates available, so contact me today!

Don't have time for a private class or workshop?  No problem, just head to my Online Store while they are still available.

Now I'd like to share with you some of my favorites.  I'll be the first to admit that I am horrible about taking pictures of my projects ... one of my New Year's resolutions that I'm not doing so well with (sigh).  I was able to find a few though.  I'll start with the sets from the Seasonal Celebrations section of the catalog.






This was one of the cards we did at my 2012 Holiday Card Stamp-a-Stack.  The tree image is from Christmas Lodge.  I've actually used this set the last two years at my Stamp-a-Stack events.  I will truly miss it!









Here's another one from the same event.  The stamp set here is Merry & Type.  I went with nontraditional colors on this one.  Speaking of colors, this one features Baja Breeze, which is one of the retiring colors.  Definitely one of my favorite shades of blue!












This card is a couple of years old and has several items on it that have previously retired.  The stamp set is Beautiful Season.  The card stock is Riding Hood Red, which is also one of the retiring colors.  I still miss the Mocha Morning Designer Series Paper, too!








Absolutely one of my favorite sets!  This card features Snow Much Fun.  Isn't he adorable?  I had a lot of fun with this set.












Next up...Greeting Card Kids.  Oh how I love this little girl!




That's it for today.  Be sure to check back soon though because I have several more to share with you!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment