Sunday, May 5, 2013

Birthday Card Class

I have finally finished putting together my Birthday Card Class!  It will be on Sunday, May 19th.  This class is going to be packed with great cards and lots of surprises.  You don't want to miss this one!

We'll be creating 12 awesome cards with a lot of retiring stamp sets and products.  The cards will include feminine, masculine, child and general birthday cards.  You'll leave with something for everyone! 
Here's one of the cards we'll be making...




The card base is Regal Rose, which is being discontinued as part of the upcoming Color Refresh.  Also being discontinued is the Baja Breeze piece that has been embossed with the Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I used the Labels Collection Framelits for the Tangerine Tango and Whisper White pieces.  The Apothecary Accents Framelits cut the Floral District Designer Series
 Paper.











Here you can see the stamped image.  The stamp set is Topsy-Turvy Celebration.  I used Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose, Tangerine Tango, Rose Red and Baja Breeze Classic Ink.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but each layer of cake was stamped on a separate piece of Whisper White card stock, cut out and then adhered.  The flower is punched out of Baja Breeze card stock with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  It's then topped off with a rhinestone.









I finished off the card with two little banners or flags using the Bitty Banners Framelits with more Floral District Designer Series Paper.  I also added a Whisper White button with some Baker's Twine.




So are you ready to make this card?  RSVP for my class and you'll make this card and 5 more!  Here are the details....

We'll feature 6 different cards, making 2 of each card design.  You'll go from station to station to complete cards that are simple and easy-to-assemble.

Prizes and Rewards!
 
We'll have a Prize Patrol just like official Stampin' Up! events!  Plus, earn special incentives for ordering or booking an event that day!
Retirement Sale!  I will also have some of my retiring items for sale that day.
New Catalog Sneak Peek!  I will have some things from the new catalog to show you!
  • What: Birthday Card Class
  • When: May 19, 2013, from 1pm-5pm
  • Where: My house (north side of Fort Wayne)
  • Class Details: Class Kit has the supplies you need to create 12 cards.  We'll make 6 different cards, 2 of each. Please bring your own adhesive, or I'll have some available for purchase at the class.
  • Cost: 12 cards with envelopes, $30.  
  • RSVP: By May 12, 2013
I have limited seating for this event, so contact me today reserve your space!
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment