Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dress Up Club Card

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you one of cards that we made at last month's Stamp Club.  With Mother's Day right around the corner, I wanted to focus on cards that my club members could use for those special mom's / women in their lives. 



 I have to admit that I love this card!  And I don't even like pink...LOL!  This card is packed full of product.  The card base is Early Espresso Card Stock with a layer of Whisper White embossed with the Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I used the scalloped oval from the Ovals Collection Framelits and embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper Folder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The oval on top of that is in Melon Mambo and is from the Brights Collection Designer Series Paper Stacks.

The sentiment is from the Friendly Phrases stamp set.  I used  Melon Mambo and Early Espresso markers.










Now for the fun part!  The dress is made from from the Dress Up Framelits Dies.  The dress form is Soft Suede.  The dress is cut from Early Espresso.  I stamped the Blooming with Kindness flower in VersaMark and embossed it with both Melon Mambo and Whisper White Embossing Powder.  The "sweater" is Melon Mambo and is cut from one of the framelits. 












The ensemble is finished off with a pearl necklace and a couple of pearl buttons.  Isn't it adorable?










So what do you think?  I'd love for you to leave me a comment!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment