Current Classes and Promotions
Current Classes and Promotions
Wonder what the Stamp of the Month Kit is? If you have ever purchased stamp and accessories and then didn’t know what to do with them when you received them, I have the solution. You purchase the kit and I will send you projects to do up immediately. The kit includes the stamp set and whatever else I choose in making the card kits. I don’t include adhesives, ink and stamped images (per Stampin' Up! rules), and you can substitute what you have. These projects are fun and easy to do. I will send you a PDF file by email with the instructions and pictures for each project. The pre-cut card stock and embellishments (if any) to make the projects along with your stamp set will be mailed to you.
I'm super excited to share this Stamp of the Month Class Kit with you! This kit features the gorgeous Vintage Leaves photopolymer set. Here's a picture of the kit projects:
OMG ... these cards are beautiful! I'll show close ups of each one in a minute. The gorgeous, sketched leaves work well for both focal points and background techniques, and they are perfect for autumn birthday, "thank you" and "thinking of you" cards! This is a classic, must-have set to have on hand for all-occasion cards for any time of the year!
Vintage Leaves Class Kit Contents—Your kit will come with the Vintage Leaves photopolymer stamp set ($26.00) and a package of Linen Thread ($4.50). You'll also receive all of the pre-cut supplies to create 4 cards with your Vintage Leaves set, a box to put them in, plus envelopes and instructions in a PDF!
Add Your Own Sentiments—I've designed the cards to be easy to create with whatever sentiments you already have on hand. I've used the lovely all-occasion stamp set from the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit on my samples. Other sentiment sets I recommend: Endless Birthday Wishes, Happy Happenings, or A Dozen Thoughts.
A Little Grunge -- I also added a little "grunge" on 3 of the 4 cards by using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. This set is $18.00 (plus tax and shipping). Let me know if you'd like to add it to your kit!
Bundle it and Save - Add the Leaflets Framelits and save 15% on the stamp set and framelits! You can add the framelits to your kit for an additional $17.25.
Here are the the four cards and the box:
Additional Supplies used to complete this month's class:
- Inks in these or similar colors: VersaMark Ink for embossing, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake & Tip Top Taupe
- Adhesives: SNAIL (or other similar adhesive), Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals
- Clear Blocks
- Stamping Sponges
- Gold embossing powder
- Stamp Sets: Watercolor Wishes (for the sentiments) and Gorgeous Grunge
You can add any of these items to your order! Just email me the items you want and I will send you a total for the class plus your additional items.
Choose From 3 Options!
- Stamp of the Month Class Kit -- $40.00. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks, embossing powder and adhesives. Stamping is not included per Stampin' Up! policy.
- Bundle Option—Add the Leaflets Framelits only $57.25!
- Demonstrator Option—If you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, order supplies for the Projects ONLY (no stamps or Linen Thread) for $20. Includes all the pre-cut supplies, envelopes and instruction PDF. Just add inks, embossing powder, stamps & adhesives.
If you already have the stamp set, you may substitute any products in any current catalog for the same price ($26.00 or pay the difference).
If you are not going to pick your kit up from me add $5.75 for Priority Shipping.
Pre-Paid Registration Due By Sunday, November 8th— email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name, shipping address, phone number and which class option you want.
- Don't forget to include any additional items you would like.
Once I receive your email I will send you a Paypal invoice. You do not have to have a Paypal account to purchase the class. All you need is a credit or debit card. Once the payment is processed, I will place your order with Stampin' Up! An email will be sent to you with the Class Instructions and the class kit will be mailed to you.
This order will be placed on Monday, November 9th and the kits will be mailed around November 16th.
I know you're going to love this class!
Thanks for stopping by,