Current Classes and Promotions
Current Classes and Promotions
Sunday, November 1st is the last day to register!
Sunday, November 15th at 2pm OR Order A Class-To-Go Kit!
Flurry of Wishes Class —The third 2015 Holiday Card Stamp-a-Stack (SAS) Class will feature the Flurry of Wishes photopolymer stamp set. We'll create 6 each of two different card designs using that set. Here are the two card designs ...
Changes Due to Back Ordered Items:
- I have switched the Gold Metallic Thread featured in the card on the right to Silver Metallic Thread due to a back order. I really think the silver thread will look just as nice!
- The Snowflake Elements are also back ordered ... ugh! These will be super easy to add to your completed cards after the class. They are scheduled to start shipping 11/25. As soon as I receive them I will mail them to you.
If you are ordering a Class To-Go Kit here are the items you will need:
Snow Flurry Punch Bundle Option - Cutting out the snowflake shapes is quick & easy with the coordinating Snow Flurry Punch! You'll definitely want to add this handy tool to your kit, and when you do, you'll save 15% off the retail price when you purchase both the stamp set and punch together as a bundle!
Bundle Add-On Fee—Add just $12 more!
Class Kit Fee—$40 for the photopolyer stamp set.
Can't Make The Class? Order A Class-To-Go Kit—If you're not in the Fort Wayne area, or are unable to attend the class, you can order a Class-To-Go Kit! Class fees are the same, simply add $5.75 for Priority Shipping or you can make arrangements to pick up from me.
Demonstrators Cards-Only Kit—Want to participate, but already own the featured stamp set? I offer a CARDS ONLY Kit for active demonstrators only. Cost is $20, plus $5.75 for shipping, if needed.
Add A Dozen More Cards—Add a second set of the cards (6 each of the 2 designs) for just $10! Additional shipping costs may apply.
Did You Miss September's or October's SAS Class? No worries! You can still register for September's Your Presents SAS or October's Embellished Ornaments SAS class during this round of registration, too!
Contact Me By November 1st To Register!
Before You Register: Please review the Holiday Stamp-a-Stack Series Info Page for complete info.
I'll need to know:
Good News: this has been the most popular Holiday Catalog Stampin' Up! has ever had! Every one seems to love the products available in this year's Holiday Catalog and it's showing in the amount of ordering. I, too, love this year's catalog.
Challenge: As a result of the popularity of so many items, the back order list has grown significantly. This has certainly presented a challenge with my classes and to those ordering their own products. November's Holiday Card SAS is just one example of not being able to get the product in time that I used on the cards.
I am trying very had to design cards that will not be impacted by back orders, but I simply don't have any insight as to Stampin' Ups! current inventory levels on items that are not on back order right . Of course, I don't know what people will be ordering now and in the future either.
With that being said, I have included our most current Back Order Report below. If you have placed an order and have items on back order you can see the expected shipping dates below.
October 29, 2015
This report is current as of Thursday, October 29.
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (218 backordered; 336 expected. 336 more expected 6 November)
- 138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (2,046 backordered; 4,680 expected)
- 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (3,931 backordered; 1,536 expected. 6,912 more expected 6 November)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (16,237 backordered; 9,792 expected. 6,048 more expected 15 November; 4,248 more expected 1 December)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (924 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (570 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139615: Real Red and Garden Green 1/8" Striped Ribbon (912 backordered; 12,000 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (2,446 backordered; 6,930 expected)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (2,591 backordered; 4,200 expected)
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (7,755 backordered; 16,948 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,567 backordered; 912 expected. 5,040 more expected 1 December)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (4,173 backordered; 2,700 expected. 4,050 more expected 23 November)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (512 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (219 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (3,149 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (94 backordered; 2,000 expected)