- Retired Blowout Sale - save up to 50% on retiring items! Ends June 4th so get your order placed today from my online store.
- Occasions Mini Catalog - ends today (June 1st)! Shop HERE now!
- Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for only $50 - see this post for all the details. Offer good through June 30th. Sign up today and save 20% on everything you want from the new catalog!
It's almost here! The new 2014-2015 Annual Catalog goes live June 2nd! Do you have your copy yet? If not, be sure to contact me today to get one!
This is always such an exciting time of year ... new stamps, new In Colors and new ribbon and accessories, too! If you're like me, once you've looked through the new catalog you end up with a wish list that would cost you about as much as your mortgage payment.
I have a solution for you! This year I'm offering a Designer Series Paper (DSP) Share. This is a great way to get all of the new patterned paper in your hands at a very affordable price.
Isn't this paper gorgeous! It's a new Designer Series Paper Stack called Moonlight. It comes with 48 sheets sized 4 1/2" x 6 1/2". There 4 sheets of 12 different double-sided designs. It features 3 of the new In Colors, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon along with Basic Gray, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.
This is just one of the papers featured in my Designer Series Paper Share! Not familiar with shares? Shares essentially mean several of you go together to purchase all the different colors/styles of a product and then I divide the product so you each get a little of each style/color to sample without having to buy full packs of everything.
Designer Series Paper Share Contents
(I will include links to the products when the catalog goes LIVE on June 2):
- Typeset Specialty Paper—2 each of 6 designs (12 sheets, 6x6")
- Gold Soriee Specialty Paper—1 each of 6 designs (6x6")
- Flowerpot DSP—1 each of 6 designs (6x6")
- Flashback DSP—1 each of 6 designs (6x6")
- Sweet Taffy DSP—1 each of 6 designs (6x6")
- Confetti Celebration DSP—1 each of 6 designs (6x6")
- Park Lane DSP—1 each of 6 designs (6x6")
- Maritime DSP—1 each of 6 designs (6x6")
- Lullaby DSP—1 each of 6 designs (6x6")
- Back To Black DSP—1 each of 6 designs (6x6")
- Moonlight DSP Stack—1 each of 12 designs (4-1/2 x 6-1/2")
- All Abloom DSP Stack—1 each of 12 designs (4-1/2 x 6-1/2")
- 2014-2016 In Color DSP Stack—2 each of 2 designs in 5 colors (20 sheets, 6x6")
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper—1 each (6x6")
- Gold Glimmer Paper—1 each (6x6")
- Silver Glimmer Paper—1 each (6x6")
All of this for only $25! If you were to purchase all of these items on your own it would cost you $193.26. Wholly molly that's a lot!
Get DOUBLE the amount of paper for 6" x 12" cuts of all sheets indicated above as 6" x 6" – this extra length is perfect for scrapbookers, bigger dies or just those who love paper! Please note that the the 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" DSP is pre-cut by the company and this portion of the share will just be double sheets. SAVE 10% with the Double Share!!!
How to Sign Up
To reserve a spot, please EMAIL ME directly at email@example.com. Please include the following information in your email:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address for Paypal invoicing
- Mailing address for non-local orders (United States addresses only)
- Be sure to let me know if you want a Single Share or a Double Share.
Groups & Payment
I will start filling up groups of 8 people on a first come, first serve basis. Once I get a group filled, I will send each participant a PayPal* invoice, which can be paid with your PayPal account or with any credit or debit card. If you prefer to pay using a different method, contact me to work out the details.
Ordering & Shipments
Once the catalog goes LIVE on June 2, I can begin ordering the shares for the groups that are already filled, and I'll continue to order more as each group fills. I typically get the products in about 5-7 business days and will ship the shares out as quickly as possible.
Local customers can make arrangements to pick up their orders. Or, if you are out of the area, I can ship your orders Priority Mail for an additional cost of $5.60.
(*) I use Paypal for all my billing needs. However, a paypal account is not required to make your payment. Just an email address and credit or debit card is all you need. When you receive my paypal invoice, you can choose to pay using your paypal account funds or by credit/debit card. Just follow their SUPER EASY instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you.
Email me today to reserve your spot!