Friday, May 16, 2014

Dress Up Framelit Card ... Rerun



Today's post is a total rerun of a post from May of last year.  I was cleaning up a few things in my stamping room and came across this card and wanted to share it again with you.  It's loaded with retiring items that won't be available much longer and a couple of things that retired last year.  I've edited the text to identify the retiring items still available and the ones that are already gone.  Don't forget that the retiring items are only available while supplies last ... be sure to get yours today from my Online Store!



 I have to admit that I love this card!  And I don't even like pink...LOL!  This card is packed full of product.  The card base is Early Espresso Card Stock with a layer of Whisper White embossed with the Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
(retiring - still available at time of this post).  I used the scalloped oval from the Ovals Collection Framelits and embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper Folder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (no longer available).  The oval on top of that is in Melon Mambo and is from the Brights Collection Designer Series Paper Stacks.




The sentiment is from the Friendly Phrases (no longer available) stamp set.  I used  Melon Mambo and Early Espresso markers.






Now for the fun part!  The dress is made from from the Dress Up Framelits Dies (retiring - still available at the time of this post).  The dress form is Soft Suede.  The dress is cut from Early Espresso.  I stamped the Blooming with Kindness flower in VersaMark and embossed it with both Melon Mambo (retiring - still available at the time of this post) and Whisper White Embossing Powder.  The "sweater" is Melon Mambo and is cut from one of the framelits.  










The ensemble is finished off with a pearl necklace and a couple of pearl buttons.  Isn't it adorable?








So what do you think?  I'd love for you to leave me a comment!  I hope you enjoyed this little blast from the past :) 

*****************************************************************************************
Don't forget these ....

To take advantage of 25% savings, be sure add this Week's Deals to your shopping bag - ends Monday! 








Items are selling out FAST!  Be sure to get your before they are gone!









New Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set!












Shop now in my Online Store!

Thanks for stopping by,
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment