- Do you love to stamp?
- Is your crafting Wish List longer than your grocery list?
- Do you need to stay on a budget with all of your crafting supplies?
- Do you need some great ideas and inspiration for creating cards and other projects?
- Do you find it hard to set aside time to make time for creating your projects?
- Do you need a night out once a month to enjoy time with people who have similar interests as you?
- Would you like to earn FREE stuff?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then Stamp Club is for you!
Once a month members meet to create 2-3 projects. I design the projects and bring all of the supplies for you to create your projects. I provide pre-cut materials and instructions on how to make the projects.
What are the benefits of joining a club?
- You will receive a FREE annual catalog and all mini-catalogs
- Free monthly class featuring the latest and greatest from Stampin' Up
- Private instruction and guidance with all projects
- See and learn new ideas and techniques
- Slowly build your Stampin' Up! collection without breaking the bank!
- Relaxing and fun night out with the ladies - stamp with current and/or meet new friends who share your passion for creativity
- Each member takes a turn being the hostess and earning all of the hostess benefits (translation: FREE STUFF!)
- Leave each month with completed projects ready to give away or to keep for future inspiration
Members place one order, once a month, over a 6-month period (minimum order is $25). During one month of the six, they'll earn a minimum of $25 in Hostess Dollars (and usually more!) to spend on anything in the current catalogs. Please note: if we have more than 6 members in a club we will meet for a number of months equal to the number of members and the minimum order will be lower (i.e. 8 members will meet for 8 months and the minimum order would be $20)
What are the requirements?
- Each member must place the minimum order each month. The minimum is determined by the number of members in the club (not to exceed $30). The more members in the club, the lower the minimum requirement (i.e. 10 people only have to spend $15 each meeting). This ensures the hostess receives a minimum of $25 in free merchandise.
- If you are unable to attend a meeting, you are responsible to submitting your order PRIOR TO the meeting. Again, this ensures that the hostess receives her benefits.
- If a member is unable to fulfill her obligations of the club she will be responsible for finding a replacement member; otherwise she is still responsible for placing her monthly minimum order.
- You will have a "generic" on file. If you are unable to attend a meeting and I do not hear from you prior to that month's meeting, I will automatically order your "generic" order. You will have a credit card on file that will be charged. This way I don't have to chase down orders to hold the whole order up for the rest of the club members.
- Clubs are limited to 10 members, but should have at least 5 members to start.
When Does Stamp Club Start?
New clubs will be starting in May!
When Does Stamp Club Meet?
My current club meets on the 2nd Friday of each month at 7:00pm. Fridays don't work for you? Just send me an email and let me know what day(s) work for you and I will try to coordinate with other interested in the same day(s).
Want to stamp with a current group of friends?
Fantastic! You only need 5 friends to start your own Private Club. We will coordinate a date that works with your group. All requirements and benefits are the same!
Want to join us?! Contact me today to sign up!
Still have questions? Contact me for all the details!
I hope to hear from you soon!