Thursday, April 24, 2014

FREE Ribbon with Your Online Order!







Get a FREE ribbon grab bag and FREE shipping 
with your online order!
 


Friday, April 25th is the last day for FREE SHIPPING!  In addition to the Stampin' Up! promotion, I'm offering a promotion of my own.  Place your order by April 25th at 11:50 p.m. Mountain Time and I will send you a FREE Grab Bag of retiring ribbon!  How awesome is that?  

So, what's in the Grab Bag?
There will be 5 yards of various retiring ribbon.  Each bag will contain 1 yard each of 5 different ribbons.

What do I have to do to get my Grab Bag?
Just go to my Online Store and place a minimum $25 order no later than Friday, April 25th at 11:50 p.m. Mountain Time .  That's it!  Once your order has been placed I will contact you and get your ribbon to you.
*********************************************************************************


Don't forget about the Retiring Lists!  Items are selling out FAST!  Be sure to get your before they are gone!

Now ... go to  my Online Store and shop 'til you drop! LOL!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment