Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Retirement Sale!!

It's that time of year...time for Stampin' Up! to announce which products will no longer be available after May 31st.  The retired list for stamp sets is already out and the accessories list will be out tomorrow (4/25/12).  If you missed my post on the retired stamp sets, you can find it HERE.  Make sure to check back tomorrow for the accessories list!

I've decided to have a little party to say goodbye to all of the products that are being discontinued.  I used My Digital Studio to create a flyer with all of the details.


I know I already said this in the flyer, but you really won't want to miss out on this!  You'll have the opportunity to purchase items at a discount PLUS earn FREE money towards items in the new catalog.  Credit towards the new catalog must be used on an order placed in June.  I'll have some other surprises for you at this event, too!  You must RSVP for this event so contact me ASAP to reserve your spot!

I hope to see you at the party and don't forget to check back tomorrow for the retired accessories list!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment