Saturday, February 11, 2012

Scrapin' 2012 Class

New Scrapbook Class

I'm so excited to announce my 2012 scrapbook class!  This will be a year-long class with 4 sessions.  We will meet once every three months to complete 24 scrapbook pages!  I was playing with My Digital Studio today to create a flyer with the details...


 Believe me I know how hard it is to set aside time to catch up on your scrapbooking.  I still have a few family vacations that are still waiting to be completed.  This class will help you get caught up though.  On December 30, 2012 you will have an entire year finished!  Not to mention getting to spend some time with friends and fellow scrappers.  After all, scrapbooking is so much more fun when you can do it with other people.  I hope you'll be able to join me!  Call or email me to get registered.

Michelle

 




No comments:

Post a Comment