Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mixed Bunch Labels



My favorite colors!


I have to admit when I saw another flower set in the Occasions Mini Catalog I was not excited.  Well, I've certainly changed my mind about this set.  The Mixed Bunch set has turned out to be one of my favorites!  Not to mention the coordinating Blossom Punch.


The flower is actually three layers with Perfect Plum on the bottom, Pear Pizzazz in the center, and then I stamped one of the images on Vellum Card Stock with VersaMark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  I love the effect of the flower image embossed on the vellum.  The photo really doesn't do this justice.  I finished off the flower with a Perfect Plum button and some Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine.

 


Behind the flower is another one of my new favorite products.  I just can't seem to get enough of these new Framelits!  Here I used the Labels Collection Framelits.  The center image is from Apothecary Art and uses the smallest framelit.  It's stamped in Basic Gray and the flowers are colored with Perfect Plum and Pear Pizzas using a blender pen.  The card base is Basic Gray with a layer of Twitterpated Designer Series Paper.  The card is finished off with some Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon.



Did you notice the watermark?  What do you think?  I've been wanting to create a watermark for my projects and this is what I've come up with so far.  I think it might be a little too big.  This one is obviously done in white, but I think I probably need one in gray, too.  I'm learning that there are many different ways to create a watermark.  Now I just have to decide what I like best.

I'd love to show you and your friends how to make this cute and versatile card...and what better time than during Sale-a-bration!  I still have a couple of dates available in March before this promotion over.  Call or email me today to get scheduled and take advantage of FREE products!

List of products used:
Michelle

1 comment: