Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Holiday Catalog is Here!

The Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is here and ordering starts today!  This is one of the best mini catalogs I've seen yet!  It is FULL of awesome new products and I can't wait to start sharing them with you.

What? You don't have a copy? Then, CLICK HERE to see the online version!! If you would like to have your own copy just let me know with a quick email and I will get one out to you as soon as I can!

There are so many incredible new products in this catalog I don't even know where to start!  I guess I'll start by showing you just two of my favorite kits in the catalog.

Witching Decor Project Kit
Isn't this  Witching Decor Project Kit just adorable!  What a great way to decorate your home for the upcoming Holidays. 

To You & Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit
And how about shakin' things up a bit with this Shaker Cards Project Kit! It's always so much fun to get a card that you can play with.

You are not going to believe all of the bundles available in this catalog ... I think I counted 17!!!  That's 17 ways to save 15%.  Oh my!  I'm not going to show all 17 of them, but you can see them all HERE.

Here are just a few of my favorites...

  


This is the Among The Branches Photopolymer Bundle.  It includes the Among the Branches Stamp Set and the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Believe me when I tell you these pictures don't do this set justice.  I'm in love with this embossing folder!



How about this adorable Snow Place Photopolymer Bundle?  This one includes the  Snow Place Stamp Set and the Snow Friends Framelits Dies.


Here is the Happy Scenes Photopolymer Bundle.  It includes the Happy Scenes Stamp Set and Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies.  This set is so versatile ... it covers both fall and winter!  I know you're going to love this one.  Check out this video ...


I hope you enjoyed this quick peek at the Holiday Catalog.  I can't wait to share all of the new stuff with you personally!  My calendar is filling up quickly to Contact Me today to get your own workshop or private class scheduled.

You can order these items and any of the other fabulous products from my website HERE.

One last reminder before I go ... Don't forget the check out my Holiday Card Stamp-a-Stack Class Series.  You can attend 1 or all 4 of the classes or just get Class-To-Go Kits and do them on your own.
Holiday Card Stamp-a-Stack Basics
  • Who: Anyone who wants to make holiday cards—any level of stamper!
  • WhatCreate 12 holiday cards (6 each of two designs) plus, receive the featured stamp set & additional products to take home to use on more holiday projects!
  • WhenClasses are on Sundays at 2:00 PM on the following dates: 
    • September 27
    • October 18
    • November 15
    • December 13
    •  OR make them on your own with a Class-To-Go Kit!
  • Where: My house in Fort Wayne, IN, OR in the comfort of your own home with a Class-To-Go Kit!
  • Cost$40 - $45 per class for clear or photopolymer stamps. The price will vary for wood mount stamps.  Shipping additional for Class-To-Go Kits, if necessary.
  • See Complete Details: Holiday Card Stamp-a-Stack Info Page.
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment