Saturday, December 6, 2014

Clearance Rack Favorites

Wow, have you checked out the Year-End Closeout Sale yet? 


There are some incredible deals to be had!  As I browsed through the sale items, I noticed several of my favorites are listed.  Here's just a few of my Christmas-past favorites from the discounted items...


 This one is from a couple of years ago, but I still love it!  The background is made using the Regals Core'Dinations (Cherry Cobbler) paper.  Make any embossed image pop by sanding it down.  The bow is made from the Early Espresso 3 1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon.  I love making bows with this ribbon.  It's perfect for using on your Christmas packages, too!

Regals Core'dinations
REGALS CORE'DINATIONS
Price$23.95 $9.59

Early Espresso 3-1/2 Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
EARLY ESPRESSO 3-1/2" SCALLOPED TULLE RIBBON
Price$6.95 $2.79

Next up are some of the cards from my Christmas Card classes from last year ...


These cards feature the Christmas Collectibles Stamp Set.  Soooo pretty!


These were definitely some of my favorites!  They feature the Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper.  The photos just don't do this paper justice ... it's gorgeous!
Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper
WINTER FROST SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Price$12.95 $5.19

What are your favorite things in clearance rack?  I'd love to hear from you!  Leave me a comment and then head on over to get your items before they are gone.  Remember, the clearance items are only available while supplies last!

Click HERE to start shopping now!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment