Monday, September 1, 2014

Awesome New Product Videos!

Upcoming Classes and Current Promotions:

_____________________________________________________________

Wow ... Stampin' Up has outdone themselves with their new videos posted on  their Stampin' Up! YouTube Channel.  Today I'm going to share some of my favorites with you.

Stampin' Up! has created this bundle with new alignment tabs!  You have to watch the video to see how amazing this is.  This bundle will be featured in my November Holiday Card Stamp-a-Stack Series!

 

These are so stinkin' cute ... and easy, too!  We will be making these at my September Stamp Club meeting.  Would you like to make one these?  The Stamp Club is open to anyone who would like to attend.  You can attend for either a $15 fee or attend for FREE with a minimum $25 order.  Email me today to RSVP.


Want to make your own gift boxes this year?  Here's the product to do it!  For those of you familiar with the Envelope Punch Board this is very similar.  It's a great way to make just the right size -- up to 4" square.


And don't forget the paper ... Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper.

  
Last, but not least is the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies.  I have to admit I was pretty confused when I got this die.  I just couldn't figure out how to get the snowflake cut all of the way out.  Watch this video and you'll see how!  We will be using this in my October Holiday Card Stamp-a-Stack Series!



I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did.  Be sure to check out th 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF and you browse all of the Holiday items Online.  

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment