Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Stamp Club Starting Soon

Hi everyone,
I hope 2013 is off to great start for all of you!  I'm really looking forward to an excellent stamping year.  I've been setting some new goals and planning some new events.  I'm also re-designing my monthly Stamp Club.  I've re-designed my previous Stamp Club so that members can have unlimited opportunity to increase their Hostess Rewards and earn extra incentives when they bring their friends to stamp!

How Does Stamp Club Work?
Members place one order, once a month, over a 6-month period (minimum order is $25).  During one month of the six, they'll earn a minimum of $25 in Hostess Dollars (and usually more!) to spend on anything in the current catalogs. 

When Does Stamp Club Start?
My current club will end in February.  So, we will start the "new and improved" club in March.
   
Want to join us?!  Contact me today to sign up!  

Still have questions?  Contact me for all the details!

Here are some of the cards we have made recently at club...

Hearts a Flutter
Feel Goods
 

Layer Labels
Frosty Friends
  

Tweet Leaves
Wonderfall Candle
  
I hope you'll decide to join us this year!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment