Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Year...New Blog!

I've been toying around with the idea of starting a blog for quite some time now and have finally decided to give it a whirl.  I'm still trying to figure all of the gadgets out, but I guess I've gotta start somewhere...LOL!  So, please bear with me as I'm on quite the learning curve.

The first post I want to share with you is of an 8 x 8 scrapbook page I've created for a fundraising event for Early Childhood Alliance.  I essentially CASEd the page from the January issue of Stampin' Success with a few changes.  I tried to incorporate many items from the new Occasions Mini catalog that went into effect on January 4th.  Here's my page:



 Page Details:
Shop online for the new Mini Occasions products.

I'll be demonstrating this page as a FREE Make & Take at the Scrapbooking/Crafting Fundraiser on January 21 to support Early Childhood Alliance's Parents as Teachers program.  If you're interested in participating, visit the event's Facebook page for more information:  Scrapbooking/Crafting Fundraiser.  I'd love to see you there and help you create this scrapbook page!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment